Candidates who are planning to appear for the LIC AAO Exam here is the complete detail of the exam pattern which every candidate should know before starting their preparation.
Selection Procedure: The selection process for LIC AAO post will be made based on the performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
The detailed LIC AAO Exam pattern is as mentioned below.
The Exam is conducted in three stages and comprises of the following stages.
- Online Test
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
- Document verification
LICC AAO Exam Online Test Pattern
The Online Test is objective type or multiple choice. The exam is conducted for 2 hours’ duration. The LIC AAO Exam Online Test Pattern is as mentioned below.
1.Pre-exam training for OBC/ SC/ST candidates
- The LIC of India also provides pre-exam training for OBC/SC/ST candidates. Candidates willing to join the pre-examination should register their name and other details with the Divisional Office of LIC of India.
- The Divisional Officer will inform the date and venue of the training to the registered OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should attend the training at their own cost on the date and at the venue informed to them by the Divisional Office.
- The address of Divisional Offices of LIC can be taken from the LIC official address.
Candidates who successfully clear the online test will be summoned for the personal interview round.
The number of candidates called for the interview will be about three times the number of vacancies. The number of candidates called for the interview will be purely based on their ranking.
3. Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
Candidates who are successfully clear the interview round will have to undertake a pre-recruitment medical examination and candidates who are certified medically fit will be offered the letter of appointment for the LIC AAO Posts.