The LIC AAO exam is conducted every year by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). The LIC AAO stands for the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer Exam. The AAO Exam is conducted every year by the LIC to recruit Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) in various branch offices across the nation.
The exam is conducted in three stages as mentioned below.
- Stage I: Online Test
- Stage II: Interview
- Stage III: Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
Once a candidates clear all the stages of the exam he/she will be recruited as LIC AAO and initial pay scale of an AAO Officer is Rs. 40, 245 per month in ‘A’ Class City and the salary increases along with their career growth in the company.
1. Date of Notification (Exam Calendar)
2. LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
3. The exam conducting body i.e. the LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
4.LIC AAO Exam Pattern
- Tier –I: Objective Multiple Choice Type (Computer Based – Online)
- Tier –II: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Pen and Paper – Offline Mode)
- Tier-III: Skill Test/Typing Test (wherever applicable)
5.LIC AAO Syllabus
6.Previous Years Question Papers
7.LIC AAO Exam Booklist for preparation
- To know in detail about the exam pattern; syllabus, eligibility criteria; previous years’ question papers, notifications, booklist click the below links.
9.How to apply for the examination?
10.Pay Scale of Various posts